PALM CANYON DRESS - Viva Sky
With its v-neckline, wide waist tie, and crisscross straps, the Palm Canyon Dress is made for play. The perfect midi length, this dress feels relaxed paired with bare feet and hair swept off the neck for backyard gatherings; or more refined when styled with special accessories.
- Straps knotted in back for adjustability
- Contrast Stitch
- Side pockets
- Digitally printed using OEKO-TEX certified inks
- 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex
- Lined bodice
- Dress length size 6: 45 1/2”
- VIEW additional color options
SHIPPING + RETURNS
At this time, Cosima only accepts domestic orders. We hope to offer international shipping soon.
We try our best to ship all packages from our West Coast warehouse within 48 hours of order receipt, excluding weekends and holidays. We ship via UPS and all rates are calculated at checkout. Please ensure your package ships to a secure location, as we cannot be responsible for lost or stolen packages.
We offer returns within 30 days on items in new condition with original tags attached, unworn, unwashed and free of alterations for a full refund, less shipping costs. Please follow the steps below to start the return process:
- Fill out form on original packing slip and enclose it in your package
- Your original item(s) includes a prepaid return label, please attach to your package
- Drop it off at any UPS dropbox, UPS store, or give it to a UPS carrier
- Shortly after we receive your item(s), you will get a confirmation email that your return has been processed and your original form of payment has been credited.
Sorry, we are not able to offer exchanges at this time. If you would like to exchange an item(s), simply return your original item(s) in new condition with tags attached, and place a new order for the desired item(s).
For general shipping and return inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art to Fashion
Family artwork transformed into collections
OEKO TEX Certified
Organic fabrics free of harmful chemicals
Crafted in California
Made, printed, and sewn in Los Angeles