SUNSOAK TOP - Sunset
A shoulder-bearing design and longer silhouette make the Sunsoak Top a cool counterpoint to the season. The chic collar, finished on the side with three vintage pearl buttons, elevates anything it's worn with. Whether tucked in or worn loose, it pairs beautifully with the High Road Pant and Hot Springs Skirt.
- Vintage Victorian boot buttons
- Digitally printed using OEKO-TEX certified inks
- 100% Rayon, dry clean ideal but not necessary
- Top length, size M: front 22”, back 25”
- Sewn with care in the USA
- VIEW additional color options
SHIPPING + RETURNS
At this time, Cosima only accepts domestic orders. We hope to offer international shipping soon.
We try our best to ship all packages from our West Coast warehouse within 48 hours of order receipt, excluding weekends and holidays. We ship via UPS and all rates are calculated at checkout. Please ensure your package ships to a secure location, as we cannot be responsible for lost or stolen packages.
We offer returns within 30 days on items in new condition with original tags attached, unworn, unwashed and free of alterations for a full refund, less shipping costs. Please follow the steps below to start the return process:
- Fill out form on original packing slip and enclose it in your package
- Your original item(s) includes a prepaid return label, please attach to your package
- Drop it off at any UPS dropbox, UPS store, or give it to a UPS carrier
- Shortly after we receive your item(s), you will get a confirmation email that your return has been processed and your original form of payment has been credited.
Sorry, we are not able to offer exchanges at this time. If you would like to exchange an item(s), simply return your original item(s) in new condition with tags attached, and place a new order for the desired item(s).
For general shipping and return inquiries, please email email@example.com.
Art to Fashion
Family artwork transformed into collections
OEKO TEX Certified
Organic fabrics free of harmful chemicals
Crafted in California
Made, printed, and sewn in Los Angeles